Six Sense Leadership is designed to help managers and leaders build trust and certainty in difficult times.
- Six Sense Leadership is a programme we developed for Airbus Leadership University using the experience of our team’s survival during the recreation of Lieutenant Bligh’s remarkable open boat voyage for Channel 4.
- It’s a six hour programme that can be either done as a single day or as six one hour coaching sessions (via Zoom or face 2 face).
- Each of the 6 senses are explored in detail using real-time examples, both from Conrad’s own experiences of leading people and how they relate to the clients business challenges.
- If using Zoom, we suggest that up to six delegates is an optimum number for each session.
- We can structure the programme content to be delivered around your delegates busy schedules.
- A one-2-one session with your senior team is necessary to fully understand the brief. From here we can then shape the content to fit the business and leadership challenges.
- This programme is recommended for managers and leaders who are facing challenges owing to the Covid-19 lockdown.
If you are interested to learn more about Six Sense Leadership please contact us for more details.